Well, the debate continues. And here I thought it had been settled. Surprising to see a media outlet as reputable as Guns & Ammo continuing forward in the basics of this timeless debate. Each side has their preference, few will be convinced otherwise, so can’t we continue on with the same stuff that’s been done to death? Pick a side, get creative with it, and leave it.
Looks like the Guns & Ammo tv crew are livening up the debate in their rifle review of AK-47 vs. M16 where Garry James rests confidently on the side of the AK-47 while David Fortier chooses the M16/AR-15 platform. Honestly I love them both, but if you’ve followed Haus of Guns at all you know pretty well which side of the fence I’m standing on these days. In fact come back on Wednesday where you get to see up close the latest addition to our AK build.
H.o.G. on Instagram
- blehtastic on Izhmash Saiga Concern Kalashnikov Ban will not Effect Rifle Dynamics
- RJBrown on Remington Model 34 .22 Rifle Review
- Timmons on Izhmash Saiga Concern Kalashnikov Ban will not Effect Rifle Dynamics
- Thordsen Custom AR-15 Pistol Builder’s Package | The Gun Feed on Thordsen Custom AR-15 Pistol Builder’s Package
- Grip Stop Universal & Mod 2 Review | The Gun Feed on Grip Stop Universal & Mod 2 Review