I’m a horrible gun blogger. Honestly I’m a bit frustrated with myself. I totally exhausted my energy, health, wrist, trigger finger and Lord knows what else at SHOT Show 2012 Media Day today and did an awful job of 1 thing in particular. We got tons of video. LOADS of guns and new guns on camera, but SUCKED at getting still pics. Either I was in a hurry or just didn’t think about it, I failed miserably. MISERABLY. Especially when you consider the context of my getting to hold, fire and fondle a gun for a handgun review that fewer than a handful of people in the world have shot yet.
All that to say it’s very sweet. We got to shoot it. The grip and raised moldings feel a lot like those on the XD(m), but the XDs is definitely all its own. What does it look like? Well you know how I am with my “so and so got with so and so, and had a so and so” comparisons on guns. Well this one is no different. I’m saying on the new Springfield XDs a Walther PPS got with a Beretta NANO and this was the result. Not sure how since this is a .45 ACP, but hey it’s what it looks like.
I will say firing it was a pleasure. Though a lightweight .45 ACP is a bit of a handful regardless of who makes it. Accuracy was good, in fact I was as accurate as I wanted to be depending on my patience. Seeing a .45 in this compact of a package does nothing but make me want one for CCW.
No related content found.
H.o.G. on Instagram
- Chris Miller on Sub 6 Pound AR-15 for my Wife – The WIFLE
- Ebbs on A Rifle for the Wife – The “WIFLE”
- Sub 6 Pound AR-15 for my Wife - The WIFLE | HausofGuns.com | Gun and Gear Reviews, Hunting and Outdoor Products, Video on A Rifle for the Wife – The “WIFLE”
- Fabio Santos on A Rifle for the Wife – The “WIFLE”
- Mortamer on NEW Ruger LC9S Striker Fired 9mm