If you had to have ONE gun for the inevitable zombiepocalypse, this very well could be it. It’s the DoubleStar, Corp J&T AK-47. It’s complete with an ACE Skeleton stock, a midwest industries quad rail forend, aimpoint micro red dot sight, Tapco SAW grip AND…. A CHAINSAW! That’s right, there’s an electric chainsaw hooked to the bottom of the quad rail. It’s battery powered, so the battery pack fits nicely under the ACE Skeleton stock. The biggest down side? You guessed it! This thing is HEAVY! Hope you’ll enjoy the video. It’s just a minute long, but well worth the glance, and I think you’ll agree with me that this is the ultimate zombie AK-47. I wonder though, how would you do a gun review on this and do it justice??!?!?!
No related content found.
H.o.G. on Instagram
- Point blank: 'Stupid shotgun suppressor is stupid' | The Gun Feed on Are Shotgun Suppressors Cool?
- Ebbs on More Lies and Mischaracterizations of Guns
- Roger Tranfaglia on More Lies and Mischaracterizations of Guns
- Timmons on More Lies and Mischaracterizations of Guns
- blehtastic on Izhmash Saiga Concern Kalashnikov Ban will not Effect Rifle Dynamics