Ooooh baby am I excited about tonight. Tonight the Top Shot players are running an M1919 Browning belt fed machine gun from the back of a World War 2 era half track. BOOOOYAH!
Last week we said goodbye to Chee after Gary surprised us in his SWAT elimination challenge by WAXING the course. But enough about last week, let’s jump in!
- “Just because I’m not military trained I can still shoot tactical things.” -Gary Shank
- Also, IMO Gary seems to be the most knowledgeable about guns in the house.
- THE. BROWNING. M1919. BELT. FED. MACHINE. GUN!!! OH man that’s sexy. I hope my buddy Jay from Armspost.com is watching, he’s a Browning freak.
- “I know my way around a machine gun.” – Gregory “Top Shot Sasquatch” Littlejohn. Closest thing I’ve ever said to that is “I know my way around a buffet line.”
- Shooters will be positioned in the back of the Half Track and fire the M1919 at 15 targets from 25-120 FEET while the vehicle is moving at a rate of something like 30 miles per hour. Most targets wins, simple and straightforward enough. This is gonna be tougher than they think though.
- Guys only get 100 rounds of ammo.
- Only the top 2 shooters are safe this time. Bottom three eligible for elimination.
- Gary quickly blows through his 100 rounds of ammo and is DONE. Wow, that stinks. Leave it to the Civil War re-enactor to use up all his machine gun ammo first.
- Greg doing well with short bursts. Actually looked very experienced behind the browning.
- Chris does well for a n00b on the M1919. As he’s done with EVERYTHING. Not bad for a computer nerd.
- Augie. Hmmmmm. Not as pleased with himself as he was on the Accuracy International .338 Lapua. Remember? “DAMN RIGHT!” – Augie
- I don’t dislike Augie, but he’s easily the most forgetable player on the show.
- The nomination meeting was so terrible. Awful boring, no love, no passion, come on guys, $100,000 at stake here!
- Augie never been to elimination. He needs to go. BUT Kyle & Gary tie with 1 vote so it’s a bullseye shot off. One shot, closest to bull is safe.
- Gary dots it. He’s safe so it’s Kyle & Augie in elimination. MacGruber (Kyle Sumpter) is class all the way. VERY impressed with him so far. Not ashamed to say I’m pulling for him to come back.
- Oooooh Daddy like. The FN PS90. Good to see you again Sawman. Craig Sawyer has beefy arms. And shoulder. And nose. And chin. (whoops)
- Just like the FN FiveSeven pistol from last week, the PS90 shoots a 5.7x28mm round. Probably went with it cuz they had extras lying around. ;^)
- WOW! “The World’s deadliest financial advisor. I can shoot your eye out then invest your disability check.” Was that Augie displaying a sense of humor? Must be nerves!
- Uh oh, it’s a shoot from memory exercise. Memorize what was in your box, then look downrange and shoot those items for a point each. If you hit a decoy you lose a point. You can go back to your box at the starting line as many times as you want. But it’s most points after 1:15 minutes wins. Intense.
- Augie hits five and only 1 decoy. Kyle (MacGruber) hits 3 friendlies and 4 decoys. Augie wins. WOW that was surprising.
- Hate to see Kyle Sumpter go. What a class act quality guy. Thanks for a great season.
- Hopefully Augie will bring some more of that sense of humor next week.
No related content found.