Best Double Action Only (DOA) trigger I’ve felt. Ever.
The PPX is an entry level follow up to the striker fired PPQ 9mm pistol. The PPQ is widely said to have one of the best short reset triggers on the market. Well the PPX is a more budget friendly entry level DOA/hammer driven system that in my opinion is more favorable for concealed carry.
The new Walther PPX has a short STROKE double action trigger and is absolutely as smooth as butter. The function reminds me of the trigger on my Kahr CW9 but much better. The pull and the reset are both much shorter and accurate iron shooting at 20 yards is ridiculously easy as you’ll see in the video. Sorry, no pictures on this one. Our camera girl had to go hunt down a rogue backpack (my fault not hers) and it was so cold we didn’t have the presence of mind to snag a couple shots with the phones.
No related content found.
H.o.G. on Instagram
- Matt on ALL NEW Kimber Micro CDP .380 Pistol
- AK Offering from Palmetto State Armory - Page 2 on I.O. Inc Sporter AK Rifle Review
- Gunsmiths for Hire - Iron Hammer Armory | HausofGuns.com | Gun and Gear Reviews, Hunting and Outdoor Products, Video on Izhmash AK-74 Upgrade
- Gunsmiths for Hire - Iron Hammer Armory | HausofGuns.com | Gun and Gear Reviews, Hunting and Outdoor Products, Video on GunUp.com Now Selling Guns
- alex pazar on My Daughter’s First Shots With an AR-15