One of my early predictions coming into SHOT Show 2013 was that Thompson/Center would release a camo stock and WeatherShield components for the new Dimension bolt action rifles they introduced at SHOT Show last year. Well I was approximately 1/2 right.
Today we stumbled upon the spankin’ new camo stock sets for the Dimension rifles. Current patterns available are Realtree Max-1, which is perfect for the open terrain where I spend most of my time, and Realtree AP (all purpose) camo. Pictured below is the Max-1 camo pattern for the new Dimension stocks.
In an interview with a Smith & Wesson rep, I was able to ask if WeatherShield is in the future for Dimension products. His answer? Probably barrels only.
H.o.G. on Instagram
- Chris Miller on Sub 6 Pound AR-15 for my Wife – The WIFLE
- Ebbs on A Rifle for the Wife – The “WIFLE”
- Sub 6 Pound AR-15 for my Wife - The WIFLE | HausofGuns.com | Gun and Gear Reviews, Hunting and Outdoor Products, Video on A Rifle for the Wife – The “WIFLE”
- Fabio Santos on A Rifle for the Wife – The “WIFLE”
- Mortamer on NEW Ruger LC9S Striker Fired 9mm