You just earned your carry permit but you don’t have a pistol yet?
Are you wondering about how to carry? What kind of holster you should use? Location on your person?
What kind of clothes work best for me to conceal a gun with?
If any of those first four questions (and more) have piqued your interest or come across your mind as you prepare to take personal defense into your own hands then there’s a pretty simple and easy to understand new resource out there for you. AND IT’S FREE!
Beretta USA has just published a short 10 step eBook to help get you started on your journey to arm yourself. Just click on the photo above/right, enter your name and email address and you can download the short, to the point and easy to read tips for concealed carry (CCW, CHL, CWP) permit holders today!
The only problem I see with this guide is that I didn’t think of it first!
Happy shooting everyone!
- Glock 42 AIWB Holsters Available | The Gun Feed on Glock 42 AIWB Holsters Available
- Glock 42 AIWB Holsters Available | HausofGuns.com | Gun and Gear Reviews, Hunting and Outdoor Products, Video on Super Snubnose IWB Holster
- USMC69 on Why Do I Carry a Knife?
- Bruce on Why Do I Carry a Knife?
- Ebbs on Why Do I Carry a Knife?