Tactical Tailor is having a huge 35% off sale to remember their late founder Logan Coffey. Details below via Gear Scout.
35% off all Tactical Tailor Gear May 1-7
Tactical Tailor is having a sale to remember Logan Coffey, who was the founder of the company. You can check out the press release below for more info. 35% off all products made by Tactical Tailor runs from May 1st through May 7th. If you are stationed out at JBLM or the near by bases, you can always stop by the store to check gear out in person.
“Tactical Tailor may have started small, but Logan Coffey’s idea for a custom tactical gear company was anything but. Beginning in his barracks room in the Army, Logan worked hard to build Tactical Tailor into the industry leading company that it is today. Logan may not be with us today, but the dedicated employees of the company he created ensure that his dreams and ideas continue to thrive.
In honor of the company founder’s birthday on May 4th, Tactical Tailor is having their annual Founder’s Day Sale from May 1st through May 7th. During the sale, all products manufactured by Tactical Tailor will be 35% off.
If you are in the Pacific Northwest, be sure to stop in at the Tactical Tailor retail store at 12715 Pacific Highway South, Lakewood, Washington 98499 or visit the website atwww.tacticaltailor.com”
Tactical Tailor is an outstanding 100% made in the USA company located in the PAC-Northwest. This is a great chance to get the Removable Operator Pack at around $70!!!
No related content found.
H.o.G. on Instagram
- blehtastic on Izhmash Saiga Concern Kalashnikov Ban will not Effect Rifle Dynamics
- RJBrown on Remington Model 34 .22 Rifle Review
- Timmons on Izhmash Saiga Concern Kalashnikov Ban will not Effect Rifle Dynamics
- Thordsen Custom AR-15 Pistol Builder’s Package | The Gun Feed on Thordsen Custom AR-15 Pistol Builder’s Package
- Grip Stop Universal & Mod 2 Review | The Gun Feed on Grip Stop Universal & Mod 2 Review