LOL, just kidding. Wouldn’t it be funny if we got to SHOT Show Media Day and the Glock 42 in .380 Auto was just a scheme to get all bent out of shape and it’s actually the single stack 9mm Glock all of us have been asking for?
Fat chance. But I digress.
The best thing about the new Glock 42 is the price. Common retail price from what I have seen so far is $399. Not bad right? Even really competitive with other .380 pocket pistols in the market. Seriously though… whoever thought we would EVER use the terms “pocket pistol” and “GLOCK” in the same category?
I’m totally weirded out right now. Not even sure I’ll want to buy my own for a gun review. BUT I will look forward to shooting it at Media Day at the Range.
- Glock 42 AIWB Holsters Available | The Gun Feed on Glock 42 AIWB Holsters Available
- Glock 42 AIWB Holsters Available | HausofGuns.com | Gun and Gear Reviews, Hunting and Outdoor Products, Video on Super Snubnose IWB Holster
- USMC69 on Why Do I Carry a Knife?
- Bruce on Why Do I Carry a Knife?
- Ebbs on Why Do I Carry a Knife?