LOL, just kidding. Wouldn’t it be funny if we got to SHOT Show Media Day and the Glock 42 in .380 Auto was just a scheme to get all bent out of shape and it’s actually the single stack 9mm Glock all of us have been asking for?
Fat chance. But I digress.
The best thing about the new Glock 42 is the price. Common retail price from what I have seen so far is $399. Not bad right? Even really competitive with other .380 pocket pistols in the market. Seriously though… whoever thought we would EVER use the terms “pocket pistol” and “GLOCK” in the same category?
I’m totally weirded out right now. Not even sure I’ll want to buy my own for a gun review. BUT I will look forward to shooting it at Media Day at the Range.
H.o.G. on Instagram
- blehtastic on Izhmash Saiga Concern Kalashnikov Ban will not Effect Rifle Dynamics
- RJBrown on Remington Model 34 .22 Rifle Review
- Timmons on Izhmash Saiga Concern Kalashnikov Ban will not Effect Rifle Dynamics
- Thordsen Custom AR-15 Pistol Builder’s Package | The Gun Feed on Thordsen Custom AR-15 Pistol Builder’s Package
- Grip Stop Universal & Mod 2 Review | The Gun Feed on Grip Stop Universal & Mod 2 Review