This has been a long anticipated release from Beretta. I originally shot the 22 rimfire version, the ARX-160 at SHOT Show 2012 a couple years band and thought it was just ok. I had not previously handled an ARX-100 or even really paid much attention to them until getting the chance to fire one at Range Day for SHOT Show 2014.
Since the ARX-100 boasts ambidextrous controls, I went ahead and put a few rounds through it right handed, then popped the selector switch to change the ejection side and went southpaw on it. The ARX-100 isn’t my favorite or even biggest surprise at SHOT Show 2014, but it IS one of those where I ended up like it quite a bit more than I thought I would. Check out the video below.
No related content found.
H.o.G. on Instagram
- Point blank: 'Stupid shotgun suppressor is stupid' | The Gun Feed on Are Shotgun Suppressors Cool?
- Ebbs on More Lies and Mischaracterizations of Guns
- Roger Tranfaglia on More Lies and Mischaracterizations of Guns
- Timmons on More Lies and Mischaracterizations of Guns
- blehtastic on Izhmash Saiga Concern Kalashnikov Ban will not Effect Rifle Dynamics